Being Tech Savvy I was looking into options besides Mirror Life and Media Player (later I did not have the USB Dongle for)
On a Product Post Buttplug.io was mentioned. I checked it out and Looked for the Scriptplayer as it could play Videos that make the Toy vibrate.
It is not really that hard to do and might give you some variation of fun ;)
So here is the 1-2-3 list of what needs to be done:
1. Using the Tutorial (Almost as easy as Plug and Play) you install the intiface (First thing you need) https://buttplug.io/
2. Then you download the Scriptplayer via Github (Green button top right) https://github.com/FredTungsten/ScriptPlayer
3. Install the Scriptplayer.
At this point we look for content. There are 2 parts, a video and a script.
On the Github Page you find 3 suggestions, of which I use one for explanation here https://github.com/funjack/funscripts
4. With the name of the Script you google the corresponding Video as a Download. (Yes you do have to do some work)
In the Pornhub Folder as example: Redhead Humping And Cumming In Converse And Stockings
You'd find this video after searching: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5852203ad9328
After downloading it (there are ways), Add the video into the folder where the script is.
Rename the Video to the Script name (they have to be the same.)
5. Almost done. Now let's setup the magic.
- Add your Toy via Bluetooth to your PC or Laptop.
- Open the Intiface Programm - Start the Server
- Open the Scriptplayer - Under Devices go for Buttplug / Intiface - Connect - Scan for Devices (it should connect your toy)
- Open Script or Video either works (it should tell you you have a media file / script file found)
And then the show can begin.
If you read on the pages you will find out to make your own scripts etc. But at least this might get you started in someway. Before getting frustrated reading through tons of pages and now knowing if it works at all. It does ;)
P.S.: Sorry Ladies, So far I only saw scripts for Guys so even if your Toy might vibrate, it might not be the right movie, Just so you know.