Hiya kinky people :D I've been here a year and for the life of me I'm not sure why I didn't do this sooner. Tips for Lovense LIfe Users? Seriously.
1. A SIMPLE CONVERSATION GOES A LONG WAY. Most people don't want to get a DM of your bits or " hey babe wanna play?" Meet them in a chat, talk for a minute, then fire of a dm and maybe start with "hey what's up? Yeah, It sounds lame but personally? I'll respond to that before I answer "can I control your Nora?"
2. CONSENT.... IT COUNTS ONLINE. If you need help with an explanation reach out to someone but seriously? Also, the new link feature? I know it's cool it goes to the app. You have automatic access to the toy of your sniper though, it's worth the consideration to ask before you go controlling their toy. Food For thought. Some aren't comfortable with this aspect of the feature.
3. DO NOT SEND YOUR BITS. YOUR MOMMA RAISED YOU BETTER. Also, consent there to, if I didn't ask to see your twig and berries, then don't send them to me. This goes for women too.
4. Going high on a link kinda sucks for most people but maybe not all, What's really cool is this thing called communication, don't be afraid to start a link or a control and just be like "hey lemme know if you want me to change it up" you'll create a better environment and she/he will wanna keep coming back for your awesome control skills!
5. Just because we're online doesn't change how we feel. There's a person behind the keyboard, the phone, the toy, respect their feelings, their body, their time. Instead of constantly being worried about getting off or control skill prowess don't forget someone although long distance, is giving you a form of control over their body.
most of all, have fun :) if you're not having fun or enjoying it why are we doing it?
Tits, Bacon, and O's for all.
That's it for now. I might be back I dunno. Have fun.
PS THESE ARE MY PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS. Feel free to add your own below